Professional Singing Instructor
- •Professional Vocal Instructor with extensive experience in Private Vocal Instruction and the development of highly effective Vocal Instructor Education.
- •Expert in vocal pedagogy with years of experience working with beginning to advanced voices.
- •Proven ability to tailor lessons to each particular students voice and ability to achieve proven results.
- •Compassionate, inspiring, and trustworthy educator with great interpersonal skills and an excellent reputation.
- •Pre-certified Speech Level Singing Instructor - 2003
- •Certified Speech Level Singing Instructor - Level 1 - 2005
- •Speech Level Singing Education Advisory Team Member - 2007
- •Certified Speech Level Singing Instructor - Level 2 - 2008
- •Speech Level Singing Education Advisory Team Member - 2008
- •Certified Speech Level Singing Instructor - Level 3 - 2010
- •Certified Senior Instructor & Education Director - 2010 - 2014
Education & Credentials
- •Daniel Jackson has studied voice and vocal pedagogy over the last 17 years under the tutelage of many world renown Vocal Instructors including: Seth Riggs, Dave Stroud, Brett Manning, Lisa Popeil, Dr. Hubert Noè, Daniel Formica, Roccio Guitard, Wendy Parr, John Henny, Dean Kaelin, Greg Enriquez, Jeffrey Skouson, Drew Davis Dawson, Reinhardt Krakow.
- •Offered and accepted the position of Education Director.
- •Offered and accepted the position of Senior Instructor.
- •Developed and implemented an instructor education and certification program for new and certified instructors. This included: Curriculum, written material, presentations, classes, class work, study guidelines, testing, certification processes, continued education, and payment structure.
- •Developed and Wrote Instructor education manual used by all instructors as a standard means of written education curriculum.
- •Collaborated with administrative staff to coordinate instructor schedules.
- •Taught new instructors the basics of teaching lessons, voice technique, and effective vocal pedagogy.
- •Designed and constructed many stage props for concerts.
- •Oversaw construction of new studio space to ensure sound deadening effectiveness.
Education Director & Senior Vocal Coach
SING INC - Roseville / Elk Grove / Granite Bay, Ca: 2010-2014
- •Helped Build studio image and attracted a large student base.
- •Designed and built studio rooms for teaching.
- •Taught Group singing technique classes.
- •Developed strong lasting relationships with students and parents.
- •Managed a studio of clients ranging from beginning to signed performing artists.
- •Assisted students with performance, auditions, shows, and recording.
- •Traveled around the country to study and test with master singing instructors.
- •Taught the Speech Level Singing technique to the exacting standards of the SLS organization.
- •Earned the position of Speech Level Singing Education Advisory Team Member for Northern California for two years running, 2007 & 2008.
- •Directed Master Classes, workshops, and private lessons with master instructors at The Voice Training Studio as the Speech Level Singing (SLS) Northern California Education Advisory Team Member (EAG).
- •Secured and scheduled venues for SLS Master Instructor Events as EAG.
- •Worked with all SLS instructors in Northern california to provide and facilitate their continued education.
- •Communicated between all SLS instructors in Northern California and SLS administrative staff to ensure proper understanding of the communication from SLS to it’s instructors and vice versa.
Vocal Instructor & Co-Founder
Voice Training Studio - Roseville, Ca: 2006-2011
- •Worked with Dave Stroud extensively to gain the knowledge and skill necessary to Become a certified Speech Level Singing Instructor.
- •Started teaching voice using the Speech Level Singing Technique.
- Developed my own advertising and online image.
- •Formed my first student base.
- •Learned to develop relationships with students.
- •Learned how to be an independent music instructor.